-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have the new Elizabeth doll. However, she will never be Felicity's friend Elizabeth to me. So, I created the "real" Elizabeth from an old Samantha.
-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Lindy, she looks lovely as Elizabeth. That's the great thing about all the dolls, you can always turn them into what you want them to be.
-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Oh my goodness! She's beautiful!
Now, that is what I thought Elizabeth was going to look like. She looks perfect in that dress, too!
-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:13 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Oh, you're right, that IS a pretty dress. And I love what you did with your old Samantha. That hair style is so becoming! She's perfect.
-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Wow!!! Fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
#6
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
She is gorgous I love her.
-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
#7
Inactive Member
If Elizabeth had been made like that, I would have bought her in a heartbeat!!! What wig did you use? It's perfect!
-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
#8
Inactive Member
The wig is #W-279, brown, size 12, from Tallina's.
-
September 23rd, 2005, 04:52 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Thats so pretty! Good job!!
-
September 23rd, 2005, 05:38 PM
#10
Inactive Member
She is beautiful ... now just try and keep her from teasing Bananabelle [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks